For people who share a taste for excitement

To Life, Love and Loot
Quick Menu

Bra or No Bra!!



By  Unknown     23:06    Labels: 
How are we to expect awareness when we are so deficit in sensibility!!
On 13th Oct, I woke up thinking I won't wear a bra today. I have seen women fighting against this cancer n I know how pathetic it can get so yes I wanna be a part of it.
But after I am dressed n i look in the mirror, my mind kept screaming "really??...oh really!!"
Reason: My WhatsApp is bombarded with pics of braless girls stating its a a no bra day..noticeable was the attached naughty emoticons.. Grow up guys! If u think u are being smart with this, trust me u are gonna land up drying ur girlfriend's vagina..

N how can I miss out the sensual display of Poonam Pandey on twitter! Wish I could tell her that if you want reasons to strip, I will give you a 100.. But plz let aside some nobility!!
God bless her with some better promotional stunts!

Nevertheless I did a little fortune telling (which, well is quite obvious) if I sport the cause today, I would be the newest slut in town in all the hot gossip this week.. Awareness ki to ma behen hai! N the lousy dickheads are just gonna giggle out their sneak-peek at a pair of boobies..some chutiye might even end up with some mental stripping..  N then my friends n family's loose talks..some behind my back n some on my face..

So result: The cause goes down the drain n my breasts become the show stopper!! That's India, is it??
Lemme just wrap up my intentions n throw them in the bin..cuz this ain't working!!

Breast cancer awareness ki baat to tab karenge na jab chutiyapa aur sensibility mein difference samajh paenge!!

All of us have had our mom's lactation, but the term 'breasts' only give out thoughts restricting to size 36 cup size C, D... Shameful!!

No awareness is ever complete without sensibility towards the cause...just go have a look at someone who has been through this... I am sure u wont require anything more..

Next time when u like a page on facebook regarding this, just ask yourself whether its enough..

I am sure nobody is gonna post anything against the cause..but why to even house such stinky rubbish thoughts (even if that is for a few seconds)..

Go n have fultoo masti...no one is stopping.. But don't make fun of THIS.. If u want a change, be the change yaar!!

About Unknown

* Engineers with an imagination to forgo the ethical thoughts of society and who view life prismatically.
* Unabashed to express sarcasm and in-your-face realism.
* Young and prolific but wink-eyed spectators of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate