For people who share a taste for excitement

To Life, Love and Loot
Quick Menu

My First Kiss



By  Unknown     23:21    Labels:, 


That room so strange
That you a stranger
Yet nothing more I wanted
To lick that smile u wickedly flaunted
That those lips against mine
Your taste so divine
Locked with glassy eyes
Those trailing fingers mesmerize
Greedy so greedy me
But shy, you see?
You waved me over
A feeling before felt never
Tongues tangled
Lips mingled
Consumed me with every stroke
Savored me as my breaths broke
More and more and more
That swollen lip I wore
To be lost, felt like heaven
Forever of it not enough even
Cuz that was a really small time
To be victimized in your sensual crime
Don't stop, my first kiss
Diving in eternal bliss...

That you a stranger
That room so strange
Lets kiss again, I want revenge ;-)


About Unknown

* Engineers with an imagination to forgo the ethical thoughts of society and who view life prismatically.
* Unabashed to express sarcasm and in-your-face realism.
* Young and prolific but wink-eyed spectators of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate