For people who share a taste for excitement

To Life, Love and Loot
Quick Menu

She was my first...



By  Unknown     01:40    Labels: 
Getting friendly with my neighbors made the first few months of my 2009 memorable and by friendly, I mean FRIENDLY ;)

Reshu and I are front door neighbors since as long as I can remember. We went to the same primary, middle and high school but it wasn't until 10th grade that we started dating each other. We both used to study till late in our own rooms or atleast we told our parents that.

So, once when I was with her in her room at around 2 am, with her younger brother sleeping in the same room...he woke up while we were in the act. Thanks to the darkness and quilt that he didn't see me with those sleepy eyes. Quite wittily, Reshu asked him why he is awake. He wanted to go to the loo and asked to turn on the lights. She didn't switch on the lights saying that mosquitoes may come in. Somehow he went back to sleep in few minutes.

After that close encounter it was hard to get a hard on but hell hath no fury, and we both ended up sweating and satisfied. As always she started talking all kinds of emotional stuff and being a gentleman I tried my best to keep up with her. Don't know when I went to sleep and next thing I remember, she was waking me up saying that your cellphone is vibrating. It was 6 am already and there was a call from my dad.

I told him that I'm out for a jog. He asked me to return. Thankfully, her folks weren't awake by then. I roamed for few minutes in the street and then entered my house. The infamous Delhi Police dad was waiting there with his questions. Somehow I managed to get away but the story doesn't end here......


She was my first...who was yours?

About Unknown

* Engineers with an imagination to forgo the ethical thoughts of society and who view life prismatically.
* Unabashed to express sarcasm and in-your-face realism.
* Young and prolific but wink-eyed spectators of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate